86544 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 86544: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
Preferred Name, USPS
Red Valley, AZ 86544
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Apache County
- Centroid: Latitude 36.75, Longitude -109.366
- Time Zone: Mountain Time Zone (UTC -7 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 9
- PO Box Addresses: 334
- Residential Addresses: 1
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: October 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Red Valley, AZ 86544 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
ZIP Code 86544 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
ZIP Code 86514 is nearby and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 86514 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 86544
Use HTL Address Research for a Arizona Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Arizona Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.