Nazlini, AZ 86540 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 86540: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
Preferred Name, USPS
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Apache County
- Centroid: Latitude 35.607, Longitude -109.461
- Time Zone: Mountain Time Zone (UTC -7 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 3
- PO Box Addresses: 200
- Residential Addresses: 1
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2020, Maps updated: May 1, 2020.
Nazlini, AZ 86540 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
ZIP Code 86540 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
ZIP Code 86505 is nearby and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 86505 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
| Klagetoh, AZ (8.2 miles SSW) |
Ganado, AZ (8.5 miles NNW)
Cornfields, AZ (12.7 miles WNW)
Wide Ruins, AZ (13.1 miles S)
Burnside, AZ (13.5 miles NW)
| Nazlini, AZ (20 miles N) |
Saint Michaels, AZ (20.7 miles E)
Oak Springs, AZ (20.8 miles ESE)
Greasewood, AZ (23.1 miles WSW)
Window Rock, AZ (23.5 miles ENE)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 86540
Use HTL Address Research for a Arizona Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Arizona Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the Arizona COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.