86520 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 86520: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
Preferred Name, USPS
Blue Gap, AZ 86520
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Navajo County
- Centroid: Latitude 36.066, Longitude -110.085
- Time Zone: Mountain Time Zone (UTC -7 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 4
- PO Box Addresses: 460
- Residential Addresses: 0
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Blue Gap, AZ 86520 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
ZIP Code 86520 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 86520
Use HTL Address Research for a Arizona Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Arizona Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.